We may be the New Hampshire Matchmakers, but we get it – coming up with a first date can be stressful. You’ve both made a connection, and now it’s time to plan your first date. That’s where we come in! Planning a first date may seem daunting, but with the help of a Together NH singles coach, you can set off on the right path to an exciting and happy relationship. But first, the date! Keep reading for a few unique dating ideas that are affordable and fun.
Goodbye, Champagne – Hello, Wine!
We’ll admit that we love toasting champagne to newfound love. But if that doesn’t seem like your style, why not channel your inner Van Gogh at your local Sip and Paint? Wine, paint, and artistic renderings of a sunset? Sign us up! Check out this list of Sip and Paint locations throughout NH.
Bring Out Your Inner Child
Skip the fancy dinner and go for a night of fun instead with these options:
- Go to an Arcade! Arcades aren’t just for kids – and some places like Dave and Busters cater to adults with plenty of food and alcoholic beverage selections.
- Take a trip down memory lane and watch a Drive-In Movie! Drive-In movies have made a comeback. Here’s a list of local drive-in movie theaters to check out!
- Get serious with a game of Laser Tag! The last person standing has to treat the other to their favorite dessert. Here’s a list of local laser tag centers in NH.
The “Dinner Date”
Of course, nothing says “first date” quite like eating out (and it’s a great excuse to dress up and not wash dishes). However, if you’re interested in getting to know each other in a relaxed and budget-friendly way, plan for a night of dining in! Ordering food is always an easy way to enjoy a first date, but for a fun twist, try these dining options:
- Plan a picnic! Packing a picnic can be a romantic and relaxing option in warmer weather. Check out a variety of parks and outdoor pavilions in NH and start packing!
- Are you both into cooking? Make it a competition! See who can make the best dinner- the winner chooses the next date’s entrée!
Plan Your Next Date with New Hampshire Matchmakers!
The TogetherNH dating coaches can help you plan your next date or event! We’ve been helping singles meet their significant others since 1982, and we pride ourselves on being different from other dating apps! Our coaches will take the time to understand what you are looking for in a relationship.