Each new year rolls in millions of new year resolutions. However, did you know that by the second week of February, nearly 80% of those resolutions have been forgotten or failed? This year, making your resolution to rejoin the dating scene in New Hampshire can be a reality with the help of Together NH. Taking the first step towards a great relationship begins by completing our online questionnaire. We’ll take the rest from there!
Although, once you’re out and about, we can’t always be there. Here are a few helpful tips to consider when rejoining the world of dating in New Hampshire.
- Trust your instincts. If something doesn’t feel right, it probably isn’t.
- Let your family and friends know where you’re going. In the event of an accident or emergency, you’ll want people who are close to you to know how to reach you.
- Go by yourself! This one is important as you’re venturing out to your new independent life.
- Recognize that your date probably has anxiety too. It’s okay to be nervous!
- Remember to have fun!
Great first date ideas
- Meet for a coffee. Coffee dates are an excellent first meeting arrangement for several reasons. The first is that you’ll be in a public space. Although our couples at Together NH are carefully screened, surprises or venturing out on your own are always possibilities. Remembering to keep yourself safe is imperative.
- Singles dances. Even if you have two left feet, dances are an excellent opportunity to meet new people and have fun while doing so! Even if it’s date night, single dances are the perfect way to mingle and relax.
- Visit a museum. If you’re lucky enough to find someone with the same passion and interests as you, take advantage of that. Even if you love art and the other half knows nothing about it, visiting a museum can be a great conversation starter as you tote your knowledge.
- Venture outdoors. New England provides couples ample opportunities to get some fresh air while enjoying time with one another. From snowshoeing to skiing, tubing to ice skating, the possibilities are endles
If you’re considering dating in New Hampshire but don’t know where to start, Together NH can help. Contact us today for more information (603) 624-4552.